Thank you for visiting and shopping at Arulata. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipping During the spread of COViD-19
Prioritizing high-priority items in our operations network.
As COVID-19 has spread, we’ve seen an increase in people shopping online. To serve our customers while also helping to ensure the safety of our associates, we’ve adjusted our logistics, transportation, supply chain, purchasing, to prioritize delivering items that are a higher priority for our customers (these are marked as “Essentials” as mandated by the Government of India). This will result in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.
We request you to kindly cooperate with us and stand hand-in-hand with the Government’s decision to contain the spread of Coronavirus in the country.
Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. In case there is a shipping delay, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller’s region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so. You can view the containment zones here.
Please also note that we are facing a certain amount of delays due to individual state-level and city-level lock-downs imposed by the governing body in charge, due to which delivery timelines have been heavily impacted.
These changes are in effect from 18th March 2020, and we will update when we resume normal operations. We will follow all Centre and State Government guidance on this. We continue to work with concerned government authorities to ensure on-ground support that will enable us to offer a more expanded selection to fulfill customer needs.
We recognize these are hard decisions that may impact our customers – we appreciate their understanding allowing us to meet their requirements during this time.
For any other assistance, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +919767944159.
Standard Shipping Policy
We currently deliver across India to all metros and certain non-metro cities.
We have tied up with a reliable logistics partner that ensures reliable delivery of items across cities.
We try our very best to ensure that there are no delays in shipments, but sometimes it’s beyond our control.
- For made to order products, we allow the vendors to decide on the lead time they require. This time is indicated alongside each product and reflects on the checkout page. Typically the lead time is 5-7 working days.
- The logistics partner gets a notification once the vendor has your product ready for dispatch. They will then pick it up from the vendor and deliver it to you between 8 am to 9 pm on all business days between Monday to Saturday.
- We ship on all days (Monday to Saturday) except Sundays and public holidays.
If you feel that the packaging of the product is tampered or damaged at the time of delivery, please refuse to accept delivery of the product and contact us immediately at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number and a picture of the tampered package. We shall ensure a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
In case your shipment is delayed:
- In case there is a delay, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- In the unfortunate scenario that your shipment has been misplaced or lost en route, we can either resend the order to you (if the same products are still in stock), or issue a credit note to you, or reimburse the amount completely to you. In such a case, we would request you to confirm in writing to us that you have not received the product. However, Arulata’s decision in this regards shall be final and binding to you and that you shall not be entitled to raise any claims in that regards.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed within 24 – 48 hours. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active from the date of dispatch to up to 7 days after delivery.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Arulata is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Arulata is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside India.